tiistai 29. joulukuuta 2020

About anniversaries and memorial days

 I am not sure of the English term, but some historical happenings are remembered each year the same day of the year. Some say that they then tend to have bad luck, but I guess that is so when one does not celebrate it at all or celebrates as if were even one's enthusuastic hobby. Often anniversaries and memorial days go well if one has the wish to celebrate soimething and so grasps the chance and celebrates a little bit the theme of the day too. Like for example looking it up in the encyclopedia and then wandering to similar subjects and one's own interests, or mentioning the theme of the day but also history at large and highlights of one's own hobbies I guess, so that it is mor erich with life and kind of mildened. If it is the memorial day of some war or accident, mentuoning something that helps to overcome such eases the atmosphere, like for example meditation and Buddhist good will toward all living beings eases away some of the danger of a nuclear war. Anyway, things go better if one has lots of other things in one's life too, healthy kind of life with wisdom of life.


19th of June 2021   I moved from Savonlinna to Espoo at the capital district in the end of January, and two months later my poodle was killed. After that I have been vegetarian. Lately I have been very tured, both night and day and wondered if there is no room left for me in life. Except that I woke up with a light view of my future space in life when I came to think that I should alreafy now think of myself as 50 years old, even though my birthday is in August.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti